Are you feeling hopeless, isolated and not your usual self?
Do you have increased difficulty concentrating, remembering details, and making decisions?
Are you restless, irritable and constantly aggravated?
Have you lost interest in things once pleasurable?
Do you have persistent sad, anxious, or “empty” feelings?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I don’t like who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel emotional pain that no one seems to understand.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
If you have had any variation of these symptoms and thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, chances are you may be suffering from depression.
I want you to know that you are not alone and there are people who can help. Many of my clients find relief in realizing that their struggle does not own them and that there are many options available to once again have hope for their lives.
I understand the social stigmas that come with label of being depressed, and thus aim to help clients sort out their environmental, biological and circumstantial factors while offering support and care through a difficult time in their lives.
If you are hoping to finally lighten this load and feel like yourself again, contact me today for a free consultation.
If you are experiencing suicidal thoughts, please do not wait to make an appointment. Please report to the nearest emergency room or call 911.