Do you want to thrive in your life and relationships? Maybe you are just trying to survive? Licensed as a therapist since 1995, I’ve counseled many individuals and couples, guiding them from a place of difficulty, dissatisfaction and even desperation to hope, healing and wholeness. I specialize in Christian Counseling, and for those who desire it, I use a faith-based approach integrated into the clinical therapeutic process. I can help you heal from past hurts and find freedom from areas of struggle. I can empower you to find true joy in your life as you experience emotional, relational, and spiritual transformation.
I am a Licensed Psychological Associate, with an M.Ed. and Ed.S. in Counseling Psychology, a Gottman Method Trained Couples Therapist, and have over twenty years experience, working seventeen in the Counseling Ministry for Southeast Christian Church. I offer individual counseling, marital counseling, pre-marital counseling and women’s group therapy.
IF YOU ARE READY TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT, OR HAVE MORE QUESTIONS, go the the bottom of the page and click the Contact Today button. I do offer online scheduling. Feel free to call me with additional questions, or if you prefer to schedule by phone.
Don’t wait another day to get started. You are worth it!
- Years in Practice: 23 Years
- School: University of Louisville
- Year Graduated: 1994
- License and State: 137137 Kentucky
- Membership: Kentucky Psychological Association
- Member Since: 2016
- Certificate: SYMBIS Pre-Marital Assessment Facilitator
- Certificate Date: 2018
- Gottman Referral Network Approved Member
- Kentucky Psychological Association (KPA)
- American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC)